Give to the Loma Prieta Chapter
Ensure our work in 2015 and beyond is more powerful than ever!
In our communities, real actions and solutions to protect our environment are already being implemented. Single-use plastic bags and polystyrene have now been banned by the many cities of the Silicon Valley. Communities are approving strong general plans and mixed-use developments which focus on making it possible for residents to have a choice to live more carbon-free lifestyles. However, our fight for a better environment is far from over and climate disruption is already taking place.
We need your help now more than ever!
Together we will:
1) Mobilize the community to stop degradation of riparian corridors in San Jose, and
2) Advocate for a moratorium on fracking in California until stronger regulations are adopted, and
3) Invest in local environmental advocates through leadership training and one-on-one advocacy support, and
4) Work with decision makers to ensure that local Climate Action Plans have significant greenhouse gas reduction goals.
Ways to Donate
Want to support our local volunteers with their effective advocacy for our local environment? Then make a non tax-deductible donation that allows us maximum flexibility.
1. Donate easily and securely online via PayPal or with a major credit card
2. Call the chapter office 1-650-390-8411
3. Mail a check payable to the "Sierra Club - Loma Prieta Chapter" to us! 3921 East Bayshore Road, Suite 204, Palo Alto, CA 94303
Want to increase the power of your donation two times or more? Request a matching Donation from your employer!
To make a tax deductible donation of stock or options to the Loma Prieta Chapter, please click here
Interested in making us part of your legacy with a tax deductible donation? Click here to learn more about the Sierra Club's Planned Giving options.
Thank you for your donation to the Sierra Club Loma Prieta Chapter today!
Click Here ==> Additional financial and regulatory information.
Dues, contribution or gifts to the "Loma Prieta Chapter" and "Sierra Club" are not tax deductible as charitable contributions.