Give to the Loma Prieta Chapter
Celebrate our 80th Anniversary with us by ensuring our work in 2013 and beyond is powerful more than ever!
In our communities, real actions and solutions to protect our environment are already being implemented. Single-use plastic bags and polystyrene have now been banned by the many cities of the Silicon Valley. Communities are approving strong general plans and mixed-use developments which focus on making it possible for residents to have a choice to live more carbon-free lifestyles. However, our fight for a better environment is far from over and climate disruption is already taking place.
We need your help now more than ever. Together with your support, in 2013 we will:
1) Mobilize the community to stop degradation of riparian corridors in San Jose, and
2) Advocate for a moratorium on fracking in California until stronger regulations are adopted, and
3) Invest in local environmental advocates through leadership training and one-on-one advocacy support, and
4) Work with decision makers to ensure that local Climate Action Plans have significant greenhouse gas reduction goals.
Ways to Donate
1. Want to support our effective citizen-based advocacy for our local environment?
To make a non tax-deductible donation that allows us more flexibility, please donate online via secure webform, call 650.390.8411, or by mailing a check payable to the "Sierra Club -Loma Prieta Chapter" (3921 East Bayshore Road, Suite 204, Palo Alto, CA 94303).
2.Prefer to support our educational and outreach efforts on conservation issues?
Please click here to make a tax-deductible donation.
3.Please click here to learn how to make a tax deductible donation of stock to the Loma Prieta Chapter.